Qeema Do Piyaza
If you want to eat a quick and delicious meaty dish then this recipe is exectly for you.
- Meat mince 1/2 kg
- Onion (sliced) 2 cup
- Tomato (chopped) 2
- Ginger (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Green chillies 4 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
- Curd/yogurt 1/2 cup
- Whole cumin seed 1 tsp
- Whole mixed spices as required
- All spices powder 1 tsp
- Red pepper (crushed) 1-1/2 tsp
- Salt 1-1/2 tsp
- Oil 1/2 cup
- Heat oil, fry sliced onion till light golden.
- Add whole spices, mince, chopped ginger, garlic, tomatoes, cumin, crushed red pepper and green chillies.
- Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup whipped curd and fry well.
- When mince tender and oil comes on top, add in all spice and coriander leaves.
- Serve with paratha.